|Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Scheme||Union Nari Shakti|
|Description||· Cash Credit / Term Loan|
|Eligibility||· Micro & Small Enterprises owned and managed by Women Entrepreneurs. In case of a partnership concern or company, majority of partners should be women and in case of company, majority of directors should be women
· Proprietorship, partnership concerns (including LLP), Limited Companies etc belonging to Micro and Small Enterprises.
· Units should have in place all necessary statutory approvals / NOCs from respective authorities.
· All new as well as existing accounts can be covered under this scheme.
· Credit Rating of the borrower should not be below UBI-5 in case of new connection and UBI-4 in case of takeover advances
|Rate of Interest & Repayment||
Repayment period Working Capital – One year / Term Loan – Maximum 84 months including moratorium period of maximum 12 months
|Collateral||· In case of exposure upto Rs.10.00 lacs, no collateral security is to be obtained.
· In case the exposure is covered under CGTMSE, no collateral security is to be obtained upto Rs.100.00 lacs.
· In cases where the exposure is not covered under CGTMSE, minimum collateral as acceptable to the Bank to be as under
In case of Working Capital only: Minimum 25% of the loan value.
|Composite /loan Limit||Minimum Rs.2.00 lacs and Maximum Rs.100.00 lacs|
|Margin||Upto Rs.10.00Lacs – 5% / Above Rs.10Lacs – 15%|
|Detail Link||View Link|