||UCO Doctor Scheme (Revised)
||Term Loan / Cash Credit
· To finance for purchase of various Medical equipment Finance can also be allowed for purchase, construction, addition, alteration, renovation, furnishing of Clinics/Nursing Home/Medical Centers.
· Financing towards Working Capital to meet day to day requirement.
||· Individuals, Proprietorship/Partnership firms, Pvt. Ltd. Cos. engaged in providing medical/pathological/ diagnostic services to the society. Veterinary Doctors/ practitioners are not eligible
· The doctor/s practicing for a minimum period of three years.
· In case of medical unit, the same must be in existence for a minimum period of three years and earning profit.
|Rate of Interest & Repayment
||a) Total Funded Based Exposure upto Rs. 25 Lacs: UCO Float Rate+ 1.55% ( UCO Float Rate as applicable from time to time)
b) Total Funded Based Exposure more than Rs. 25 Lacs and upto Rs. 1 Crore: UCO Float Rate+ 2.55% ( UCO Float Rate as applicable from time to time)
c) Total Funded Exposure more than Rs. 1 Crore: Based on Internal Rating
||Loans upto Rs. 2.00 crore : No Collateral & Third Party Guarantee.
- To be compulsory covered under Credit Guarantee Scheme of CGTMSE.
- CGTMSE fees to be borne by the borrower.
|Composite /loan Limit
||· Minimum Rs. 1.00 lakh and Maximum Rs 300.00 lacs(Based on eligibility) amount.