|Name of the scheme
||State Renewable Energy Scheme
||Directorate of MSME, Haryana
- The objective of State Renewable Energy Scheme is to promote implementation of renewable energy based industrial applications in micro, small and medium industries.
- Implementation of renewable energy sources in MSME would mean installation of following:
- Renewable energy based industrial applications
- Solar PV Power Generation
- Solar thermal applications
- Solar Hot water generator
- Hot air generator
- Biomass gasifiers
- Biogas plants
- Upgradation to biomass-based boilers etc.
- Any other industrial equipment/machinery based on renewable energy
|Nature of assistance
||Under the scheme, the State Government shall provide interest subsidy on term loan for renewable technology at the rate of 5%, up-to a maximum of INR 10 lakh per year for three years, to an eligible industry.
|Who can apply?
- All the existing micro, small & medium units located in the State, who have filed Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM) and have availed term loan for new renewable energy technology application from any of the nationalized scheduled banks, shall be eligible under the scheme.
- The assistance shall be available on term loan for new renewable energy equipment/technology sanctioned during the period, from 26.02.2019 upto 25.02.2024, or till the validity of Haryana MSME Policy 2019.
- Replacement of existing renewable energy equipment/technology with the same equipment/ technology will not qualify for subsidy under this scheme, nor would the scheme be applicable to units upgrading with second-hand machinery.
- The eligible units must also comply with the following conditions:
- The unit must install and commission renewable energy-based technologies in their manufacturing unit/enterprise
- The scheme is applicable for all MSME industries/sectors in the state of Haryana
- The unit should not have been placed in the restrictive list as notified by the State government from time to time
- The unit must have CLU/NOC, as applicable
- Only loans obtained from any of the nationalized or scheduled commercial banks in India are eligible for interest subsidy under this scheme
- The unit should be in commercial production
- The unit should be in regular production at the time of disbursement and the subsidy shall not be released to a closed unit
Note: The unit should not have availed financial assistance/ interest subsidy for the same renewable technology/machinery under any other scheme of Government of India/ State Government for promotion of renewable energy technologies.
|How to apply?
||Application on prescribed form for the grant of interest subsidy on the term loan, along with supporting documents would be submitted on the website of Department within three months of closing of financial year for which incentive is being claimed.
The application would be processed and examined by JD, DIC/MDO concerned and he shall physically verify the installation of new renewable energy technology application in the industry and certify that the machinery is in operation and lies within the premises of the applicant industry.
|Download Scheme guidelines
||View Detailed Scheme