|Name of the scheme
||SME Exchange Equity Scheme for SME Sector
||Directorate of MSME, Haryana
- The objective of the scheme is to assist small and medium enterprises in raising capital through the SME exchange.
- An SME exchange is a dedicated trading platform for small & medium enterprises, with significantly relaxed eligibility criteria & listing procedures as compared to normal or “main board” listing. Bombay Stock Exchange SME Platform & National Stock Exchange Emerge are two such exchange platforms for SMEs in India.
- The purpose of this scheme is to encourage SMEs to raise capital through this medium by providing financial assistance in terms of reimbursement of a percentage of expenses incurred on raising of funds through a pre-defined upper limit.
|Nature of assistance
- The state shall provide onetime support of 20% of expenditure incurred towards registration on NSE’s/BSE’s SME exchange platform & raising of funds; up to a maximum of Rs. 5 lakhs.
- The financial assistance under this Scheme will be provided as a reimbursement to the SMEs after successful listing on BSE/NSE SME exchange platforms.
|Who can apply?
- All SMEs existing anywhere in the Haryana state, which have filed Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM) shall be eligible under the scheme.
- The unit should not have been placed in the restrictive list as notified by the State Government from time to time.
- The unit must have CLU/NOC, as applicable.
- The unit should be in commercial production.
- The unit should be in regular production/ commercially active at the time of disbursement and the subsidy shall not be released to a closed unit.
- The assistance shall be available only on listing fee paid during the period, from 26.02.2019 upto 25.02.2024, or till the validity of Haryana MSME Policy 2019.
|How to apply?
||All the eligible SMEs are required to submit the application form along with supporting documents for obtaining financial assistance towards the expenses incurred on registration with NSE/BSE on the website of the department. The SMEs shall apply within three months from the successful listing on BSE/NSE SME exchange platforms.
|Download Scheme guidelines
||View Detailed Scheme