|Name of the scheme
||Reimbursement of Electricity Duty Payment for Promotion of MSMEs
||Directorate of MSME, Haryana
- In order to minimize the financial burden on MSMEs in initial phase and ensure their continuity, the state government provides reimbursement of the electricity duty paid to new enterprises for 7 years.
- Electricity duty is charged on consumption and is applicable per unit of electricity consumed.
|Nature of assistance
||100% reimbursement for payment of electricity duty for 7 years for all new enterprises in ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ & ‘D’ category blocks from the date of commercial production.
|Who can apply?
- All the new micro, small and medium enterprises in the ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ & ‘D’ category of blocks, which have filed Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM) after coming into commercial production between the period of 5 years, i.e. from 26.02.2019 up-to 25/02/2024.
- The Industrial units must also comply with the following conditions:
- The unit should not have been placed in the restrictive list as notified by the State government from time to time
- The unit should have obtained NOC/CLU from competent Authority if applicable
- The unit should be in commercial production
- The electricity connection must be released after 26.02.2019
|How to apply?
- Application on prescribed form for the grant of electricity duty reimbursement, along with supporting documents have to be submitted on the website of Department of Industries and Commerce, Haryana.
- The claim shall be submitted within a period of 3 months from the date of start of commercial production or from the date of notification of this scheme whichever is later. The time for claim will be counted from the date of commercial production and not from the release of electricity connection. The total period shall be limited from the date of commercial production excluding delayed period.
|Download Scheme guidelines
||View Detailed Scheme