|Name of the scheme
||Refund of Stamp Duty Scheme for Promotion of MSMEs
||Directorate of MSME, Haryana
||The scheme provides financial assistance in the form of refund on stamp duty on purchase/leasing of land for establishment of enterprises in identified category of blocks.
|Nature of assistance
- 100% refund of stamp duty on purchase/leasing of land for establishment of enterprises including Industrial Estates/Parks developed by HSIIDC/private developer in ‘D’ category blocks
- 75% in ‘C’ category blocks
- 50% in ‘A’ and ‘B’ category blocks
|Who can apply?
- All the micro and small enterprises, who have filed Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM), coming into commercial production after the notification of Haryana MSME Policy 2019 i.e. 26.02.2019, except those industrial units/service enterprises falling in the negative list of industries.
- No assistance will be provided to Medium Enterprises under this scheme.
- The units which/ who have purchased/taken the land during this period, i.e. from 26.02.2019 upto 25.02.2024, or till the validity of Haryana MSME Policy 2019, shall be admissible for the refund of stamp duty.
- The Industrial Units must also comply with following conditions:
- The unit should not have been placed in the restrictive list as notified by the State government from time to time.
- The unit should have obtained NOC/CLU from competent Authority, if applicable
- The unit should be in commercial production.
- Note: The developer of private Industrial Estates/Industrial parks shall be eligible for applying refund of stamp duty after development of complete infrastructure in the industrial estates/parks and obtained license from Competent Authority, if applicable.
|How to apply?
||All the eligible industrial units shall apply on web portal of the department in the prescribed application form along with supporting documents within three months from the commencement of commercial production or within 03 months from the date of notification of the scheme, whichever is later.
|Download Scheme guidelines
||View Detailed Scheme