|Name of the scheme
||Micro & Small Enterprises Cluster Development (MSE-CDP)
||Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- The scheme aims to support the sustainability and growth of MSEs by addressing common issues such as improvement of technology, skills & quality, market access, etc.
- To build capacity of MSEs for common supportive action through formation of Self-Help Groups, consortia, upgradation of associations, etc.
- To create/upgrade infrastructural facilities in the new/existing industrial areas/clusters of MSEs
- To set up Common Facility Centres (for testing, training, raw material depot, effluent treatment, complementing production processes, etc.)
- Promotion of green & sustainable manufacturing technology for the clusters so as to enable units switch to sustainable and green production processes and products
|Nature of Assistance
||a. Common Facility Centers: Creation of “tangible assets” such as common production/processing Centre, design centers, testing facilities including plug & play Facilities
- Government of India assistance: upto 70% of the maximum project cost of Rs. 20.00 Cr.
- For North East (NE) & Hill States, Island territories, Aspirational Districts/LWE affected Districts, Clusters with more than 50% micro/ village/women owned/SC/ST unit: upto 90% of the project cost
b. Infrastructure Development: Development of land, roads, drainage, power distribution etc. in new / existing industrial (multi-product) areas / estates / Flatted Factory Complex
- Government of India assistance: upto 60% of the maximum project cost of Rs. 10.00 Cr for Industrial Estate and Rs. 15.00 Cr. for Flatted Factory Complex
- For NE & Hill States, Island territories, Aspirational Districts/LWE affected Districts, Clusters with more than 50% micro/ village/women owned/SC/ST unit: upto 80% of the maximum project cost
c. Marketing Hubs / Exhibition Centres by Associations: Establishing marketing hubs/exhibition centres at central places for display and sale of products
- Government of India assistance for Product Specific Associations with BMO rating of Gold Category and above from NABET (QCI): upto 60% of the maximum project cost of Rs. 10.00 Cr.
- Government of India assistance for Associations of Women Entrepreneurs: upto 80% of the maximum project cost
d. Thematic Interventions: Activities such as training programmes, exposure visits, BDS provisioning etc. for approved/ completed CFCs
- Government of India assistance: 50% of total cost of maximum 5 activities; Rs. 2.00 lakhs for each activity in approved/completed CFC, maximum Rs. 10.00 lakhs per CFC
e. State Innovative Cluster Development Programme: Co-funding of the CFC projects of State Cluster Development Programme on matching share basis
- Government of India assistance: GoI fund would be limited to State Government share or Rs. 5.00 Cr. whichever is lower
- For NE & Hill States, Island territories, Aspirational Districts/LWE affected Districts, SC/ST/women owned unit: upto 90% of project cost, as per the scheme guidelines of State Cluster Development Programme
|Who can apply
||Clusters comprising of micro & small enterprises units with Udyam Registration, Industrial associations/Consortia
|How to apply
||Eligible units may submit online applications at https://cluster.dcmsme.gov.in. and share the hard copy of applications through State Governments or their Autonomous Bodies or field institutes of the Ministry of MSME i.e., MSME DIs.
|Download scheme guidelines here: http://www.dcmsme.gov.in/mse-cdprog.htm
*Note: The above information is indicative. Please refer to the scheme guidelines for more details.