The State Renewable Energy Scheme
Notification_State Renewable Energy Scheme
Dated: 24th December,2020
No.-25/04/2020-4IB-I- In pursuance to Haryana Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) Policy, 2019 notified vide No. 5/03/2019-4IB_I dated 26th February, 2019, the Governor of Haryana is pleased to notify the State Renewable Energy Scheme with following provisions
The objective of State Renewable Energy Scheme is to promote implementation of renewable energy based industrial applications in Micro Small and Medium industries. The scheme also aligns with global mission to increase utilization of renewable energy resources in industrial and commercial establishments thereby reducing dependence on fossil fuel based energy sources. The Government of Haryana has introduced State Renewable Energy Scheme to promote implementation of renewable energy applications in MSME sector.
Quantum of Assistance
Under the State Renewable Energy Scheme for implementation of renewable energy sources based technology applications in MSMEs, the State Government shall provide interest subsidy on term loan for renewable technology at the rate of 5%, up-to a maximum of INR 10 lakh per year for three years, to an eligible industry.
Commencement and Applicability
The Scheme shall commence with effect from the date of notification of
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
All the existing Micro, Small & Medium Units located in the State, who have filed Haryana Udhyam Memorandum (HUM) and have availed term loan for new renewable energy technology application from any of the nationalized scheduled banks, shall be eligible under the scheme. Replacement of existing renewable energy equipment/technology with the same equipment/technology will not qualify for subsidy under this scheme, nor would the scheme be applicable to units upgrading with second hand machinery. The eligible units must also comply with
the following conditions:
- The unit must install and commission renewable energy based technologies in their manufacturing unit/enterprise.
- The scheme is applicable for all MSME industries/sectors in the state of Haryana.
- The unit should not have been placed in the restrictive list as notified by the State government from time to time
- The unit must have CLU/NOC, as applicable.
- Only loans obtained from any of the nationalized or scheduled commercial banks in India are eligible for interest subsidy under this scheme.
- The unit should be in commercial production.
- The unit should be in regular production at the time of disbursement and the subsidy shall not be released to a closed unit.
The Director General, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME), Haryana shall be competent authority for approval and sanction of these incentives.
Appeal against orders passed by the Competent Authority shall lie with the Administrative Secretary, Industries & Commerce, Haryana within a period of 30 days from the date of communication of orders appealed against and orders passed by the Administrative Secretary shall be final.
The power to condone the delay in late submission of application by the applicant for availing the benefits under the scheme will be as under:
- The Director General, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME), Haryana shall be competent to condone the delay upto a period of 03 months after the prescribed time limit
- The Administrative Secretary, Industries & Commerce Department, Haryana shall be competent to condone the delay for a period more
than 03 month but upto a period of 06 months after the prescribed limit
Provided that the competent authority is satisfied with the reasons of late submission of the application on the basis of the substantial evidence/documents/arguments presented by the applicant.
In case, it is found at any stage that the applicant has claimed the assistance on the basis of wrong facts, the applicant shall besides refunding assistance with compound rate of interest @ 12% per annum and facing legal action, will be debarred from grant of any incentives/assistance from the State Government.
The industry should be in operation for a period of three years from the date of disbursement of subsidy otherwise the entire amount of subsidy on pro rata basis shall be recovered from the unit.
- That the Beneficiary will allow the officers of the Government of Haryana or any other person or persons authorized by Government of Haryana to inspect the machinery for which the interest subsidy has to be granted and will furnish such information concerning the machines, plant implements, etc., or concerning any matter connected with the interest subsidy or incidental thereto, as the Government of Haryana or their nominees may, from time to time require.
- That the Beneficiary will not change the place or location of the industrial unit entirely or partly, nor enter into partnership with any one, or change its
constitution by merger, amalgamation or in any manner nor the Beneficiary effect disposal of fixed capital investment without the express prior permission of the Government of Haryana in writing. This is applicable for cases within
three years of disbursement of subsidy.
- The Beneficiary unit shall remain in commercial production for a period of at least three years from the date of disbursement of subsidy otherwise the
entire amount of subsidy on pro rata basis shall be recovered from the unit.
The Administrative Secretary, Industries & Commerce, Haryana shall be competent to make interpretation and removal of difficulties in provisions of this scheme.