||Bank of Baroda
||Baroda MSME Capex Loan
- The loan to be considered for the following capital expenditure related with the regular business activity
- Replacement of old machinery.
- Purchase of balancing equipment’s
- Investment in Research and Development.
- Installation of captive power plants and Upgradation of technology.
- Alteration in lay out of factory/office.
- Acquisition of software, hardware, and tools, jigs, fixtures etc. forming part of Plant & Machinery.
- Purchase of cars, passenger cars for staff and other vehicles for use of business purpose.
- MSME borrowers (Regulatory) and SME (Expanded) rated BOB-5 and above.
- The manufacturing/service sector units should have been established in the line of activity for a minimum period two years, Account running with satisfactory dealings for last one year & above and No adverse features are reported in conduct of account.
|Rate of Interest & Repayment
|Composite /loan Limit
- Composite Limit- 15% of Plant & Machinery for MSME(Mfg.) and 25%for Services sector outstanding as per last Audited Balance Sheet or 10% of the working capital whichever is higher based on DSCR and subject to cap –
- Baroda MSME Capex card: Min. 25 lacs and Max Rs. 5.00 Crores.
- Baroda MSME Capex Loan: Min 25 lacs and Max Rs. 2.00 Crores
||Margin Money- Land & Building – 30%, Plant & Machinery – 25